Contents and Copyright
All contents published in this website, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual and sound content as well as the corresponding graphic design and source code along with other materials are property of DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS or whatsoever third parties that authorize us to use them.
The User hereby undertakes to refrain from: reproducing, copying, distributing, changing or modifying the contents. Accordingly, the User may not remove, change or in whatsoever other way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reserved rights of DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS. or any other technical means used for recognition.
The User hereby undertakes not to transfer, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, whatsoever type of material owned by this Website as well as to refrain from carrying out action that:
– Induces, incites or promotes activities that are criminal, slanderous, violent or, in general, any activities contrary to law, morality, generally accepted best practices or public policy.
– Constitutes (where applicable) illegal, deceitful or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair trade or violates the statutory regulations on personal data protection.
– Contain viruses that could damage or prevent the Website from working properly.
The User shall be held liable for damages of any nature that DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS may sustain as a consequence of breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject.
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS Disclaimer
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS may not be held liable under any circumstances for:
– The use that the Users may make of the materials on this Website, and/or linked websites accessible through this Website, whether prohibited or permitted, that are in breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of this Website or those of third parties.
– Any damages the Users may sustain caused by search tools working normally or incorrectly, the organization or localization of the contents and/or access to the Website and, in general, the errors or problems that may arise in the development or implementation of the Website’s technical components or software provided to the User
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS is unable to guarantee that:
– The access to the Website and/or linked websites shall be uninterrupted or free of error.
– The content or software that the Users access from the Website shall not contain any errors, computer viruses or other features in the contents that could damage their computer system, electronic documents or files stored on their computer system, or that could cause any other damage.
For all intents and purposes, the contents on the Website must be considered by Users as provided for the purposes of information and guidance, as a result of which:
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on the Website and, therefore, it may not be held liable for any potential damages or inconvenience caused to Users arising from any inaccuracies on it.
The User hereby undertakes to browse the Website and use the content provided thereon in good faith.
Pursuant to the statutory provisions on personal data protection currently in force, in addition to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby inform you that any personal data provided to fill in any forms on this Website will be processed as strictly confidential and will form part of the files owned by DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS for management purposes, as well as to handle any business related to them.
Pursuant to the personal data protection laws currently in force, DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS has adopted suitable security measures regarding the personal data provided by the Users and, in addition, it has implemented all available measures to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and extraction.
Pursuant to the laws in force and the GDPR, Users may at any time exercise their right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability and to object to their personal data and withdraw their consent to receive commercial messages.
To use this Website, cookies and small data files must be enabled. Cookies are used for the purpose of improving the services provided by DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS and are accepted by the User when accessing the Website. Under no circumstances shall any type of personal information about the Users be stored and all information obtained shall remain anonymous.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS holds all of the rights on the content, design and source code of the Website as well as any photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, brand names and data that appear on this Website.
The Users are hereby informed that such rights are protected by current European and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
The full or partial reproduction of the Website without the authorisation of DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS is strictly prohibited.
Likewise, any reproduction, copying, use, distribution, marketing, public disclosure and/or any other action that involves a breach of the European and/or international laws currently in force regarding intellectual and industrial property is strictly prohibited, along with any use of the contents of this Website without prior consent by DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS
DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS hereby informs the Users that it does not implicitly authorise nor give its consent to the use of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or any other rights or property directly or indirectly related to the contents posted on the Website.
Do not use links attached to third party emails or web pages to access this Website. Indiscriminate mass distributions of emails from false email addresses are detected periodically from false email addresses, with the sole purpose to obtain the Users’ confidential data. This technique is known as «PHISHING». DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS declines all liability in this respect.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The access and use of the Website shall be governed and interpreted by the current laws of France. Any dispute arising between DISTRIPRO SPA France SAS and the Users of the Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.